The Caleb Foundation seeks to promote the Fundamentals of the Historic Evangelical Protestant Faith. We believe those fundamentals to be the following:
1) That the Bible is the inspired, infallible and inerrant word of God. It is final in its authority. None may add thereto or take away therefrom except at their own peril.
2) That the Godhead eternally co-exists in three persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. These three are one God. This doctrine is commonly referred to as the Trinity.
3) That the Sacred Scriptures teach the full deity and true humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven and His future personal, visible, triumphant return.
4) That salvation is of the Lord; that it is received by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. We identify this as the Reformation doctrine of justification by faith alone.
5) There can be no salvation for fallen mankind apart from the penal sacrifice of the shed blood of Christ Jesus on the cross, the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit and the personal appropriation of Godís grace in faith and repentance.
6) All persons who have repented of their sins, trusting in Christ as Lord and Saviour, are born again and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, who also works in the lives of believers exercising a sanctifying ministry.
7) That the Sacred Scriptures teach the eternal conscious bliss of all true Christians in Heaven and also the eternal conscious punishment of the unregenerate in Hell.
1) Continuing membership of The Caleb Foundation is conditional upon full adherence to the historic subordinate standards of the Church of which the individual is a member.
2) In the interests of uniformity all spokesmen, public statements, publications and meetings of The Caleb Foundation shall use and quote from the Authorised Version of the Holy Scriptures.